Established Las Vegas Attorneys Find Effective Solutions for Businesses and Individuals
Nevada’s “go to” firm handles business, personal injury, property and gaming matters
In Las Vegas and throughout Nevada, O'Reilly Law Group is known as the "go to" law firm for businesses and other clients who need positive results. We are respected for our legal savvy and ability to forge a path to success for our clients from within the community and around the world.
Whether we're engaged in complex commercial litigation, seeking relief for the victim of a catastrophic truck accident or providing guidance to a startup company, we meet the highest standards of the profession. Along with our impressive legal track record, our attorneys have "walked the walk" as top executives and board members of public companies.
We handle matters in a wide range of legal disciplines, including challenges involving civil litigation, gaming law, commercial law, personal injury law and real estate.
Thorough Nevada lawyers provide exceptional advice and advocacy
Whatever legal challenge you bring to us, you can be confident that you will be represented by:
- Respected leaders — Our team has been recognized for providing unique and innovative representation to companies and individuals. Firm attorneys John F. O’Reilly, Timothy R. O'Reilly and Byrum Lee have earned AV Preeminent® Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell® , a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work.
- Strategic advisers — No matter how complex the circumstances seem, we have the knowledge and background to develop innovative legal solutions. By blending a thorough understanding of relevant laws with practical common sense, our firm constructs effective strategies in various practice areas.
- Skillful litigators — There’s no substitute for trial experience, and we have an accomplished record in court. If you’re engaged in a dispute that might end up in litigation, our lawyers are familiar with area courts and can tell you what to expect.
Dedicated legal counselors represent companies and individuals
Since 1978, our Southern Nevada firm has assisted clients with legal concerns associated with:
- Business law — We are business law authorities who answer questions clearly and provide authoritative counsel on formation issues, commercial agreements and litigation matters.
- Contracts — Whether you require thorough contract analysis, the drafting of a complex agreement or representation in a breach of contract case, you can rely on our attorneys.
- Corporate law — Our corporate law team offers knowledgeable guidance on internal and external issues.
- Personal injury — If you’ve suffered a serious injury in an auto accident or another incident caused by someone else’s negligence, we will aggressively pursue the compensation you deserve through a personal injury claim. This includes matters involving catastrophic harm and the long-term damage arising from traumatic brain injuries.
- Real estate — In real estate transactions and other property matters related to commercial development and other high-value concerns, our real estate attorneys provide effective advice and advocacy.
- Gaming and administrative law — Attorney and founder John O’Reilly served as the Chairman of the Nevada Gaming Commission, and our firm draws on that experience to assist casinos and other clients with gaming regulations and other administrative matters.
Choosing the right attorney increases the likelihood of a successful outcome. We are confident that, from your first meeting with us, you will understand why we have been trusted partners to a diverse group of community members for so long.
Contact an experienced Nevada attorney to schedule a consultation
The Las Vegas-based O’Reilly Law Group advises clients throughout Nevada on a wide range of legal concerns, including business law, personal injury and real estate matters. Please call 702-382-2500 or contact us online to make an appointment at our office.